What to Expect When You Dine with Us
In an effort to ensure the utmost protection and safety of our guests and employees during the COVID-19 pandemic, we ask for your cooperation with the following temporary changes to our hospitality service:
- If you feel sick in any way, or have travelled outside of the country in the last 14 days, please do not visit the restaurant. Reservations may be cancelled online or by calling the restaurant directly. Cancellations with less than 24 hours’ notice or no-shows may result in a $35 cancellation fee.
- Face masks are strictly mandatory in all areas of the restaurant, except while eating or drinking. This includes the entrance, host stand and washrooms. Guests without a mask may purchase one from the restaurant for $1.
If you are medically exempt from wearing a face mask, please add this to your reservation notes or let us know in advance.
- When you arrive at the restaurant, please wait in the designated entrance, respecting social distancing from any parties ahead of you. In the case of rain please call the restaurant to let them know of your arrival and provide them with a phone number to contact you when your table is ready.
- If your table is not ready when you arrive, you will be asked to provide a cell phone number for us to call you when your table is ready. Please refrain from lingering at the entrance.
- Please use the hand sanitizer provided at the host stand.
- When checking in with the host, all guests will be asked to provide their name and contact information, and answer a screening questionnaire, per Ontario bylaws. This information will only be used in the event that contact tracing becomes necessary.
- Due to strict sanitation procedures, we politely request that you do not switch tables once you are seated.
- Per provincial legislation, guests are required to remain seated at all times, except when entering or exiting, using the washroom, or picking up take-out. As well, guests are not permitted to physically interact with other tables, including those occupied by your own social group.
- Three single unit washrooms are available. If all of the washrooms are occupied, please wait just outside of the area on the positioned on floor markers.
- Please refrain from bringing excess baggage or additional items into the restaurant, as coat check and storage of items will not be available at this time.
- At this time, staff are unable to handle guest’s personal devices in any manner. (i.e. taking photos, charging phones)
- During this time of limited seating capacity, we ask your cooperation in observing the following suggested dining times: Tables of 1-2 guests: 1 hour, 45 minutes; Tables of 3-4 guests: 2 hours
- *Please note that maximum table size limits will be enforced according to provincial and local legislation*
- If more time is required please contact the restaurant directly and we will do our best to accommodate.
We thank you for your understanding.
We’ve also implemented additional health & safety measures as advised by our health and government experts.